- Oconomowoc integrated assemblies decrease application costs by reducing or eliminating procurement, inventory and assembly requirements for our customers.
- Typical examples include trolleys, tires, sprockets, chains, pulleys, door hardware, casters, rollers, industrial wheels and drawer slides.
- Competency in high-volume semi- and fully-automated assembly translates into the ability to compete aggressively within low-cost, foreign-dominated markets.
- Bearings or cold headed parts are integrated with either customer-supplied or Oconomowoc-furnished parts (i.e. castings, stampings, forgings, molded components, etc.) to produce a complete assembly.
- Every integrated assembly is inspected prior to packaging to improve overall performance integrity by eliminating the potential for improper installation.
- As with all of our products, integrated assemblies are stocked following initial production and released per customer specification.